For previous years see the list of events archive. See also events calendar.
- Jan 6-7, Salt Lake City, UT. SOSA 2020.
- Jan 14-16, University of Technology Sydney, Australia. QCSS 2020.
- Jan 20, UC Riverside. SoCal Theory Day 2020.
- Jun 3-5, ETH Zurich. HALG 2020.
- Jun 4-6, Saint Petersburg, Russia. ECCO 2020.
- Jun 11-12, University of York, UK. QUICC.
- Jun 15-19, Imperial College of London (UK). Tropical Geometry, Berkovich Spaces, Arithmetic D-Modules and p-adic Local Systems.
- Jun 16-19, Simons Institute, Berkeley, CA. WIT 2020.
- Jun 29 – Jul 3, Yekaterinburg, Russia. CSR 2020.
- Aug 24-28, Prague, Czech Republic. Prague Summer School on Discrete Mathematics.
- Sep 1-4, Czech Republic. Complexity Theory with a Human Face.
- Sep 1, Tábor, Czech Republic. Krajíček’s Fest – Celebrating Jan Krajíček’s 60th Anniversary and his Contributions to Logic and Complexity.
- Nov 16-19, Durham, NC. FOCS 2020.